Regular review and cleaning of hard plaque is essential to healthy gum. Every six months is the recommended period. In addition to tartar removal, we polish off stains using prophy jet spray.
The first visit to our clinic can be lengthy. There is so much more to dental health than fixing holes in teeth. Apart from getting to know you, we take all necessary records to provide you with the best level of care. Dental health is a lifelong commitment, therefore we provide advice with a long term view in mind.
Your first visit includes:
- A thorough examination of your gums and teeth including oral cancer screening
- A full face screening X-ray (OPG)
- 2 dental decay screening Bitewing X-rays
- Dental photographs for records and discussion purposes
- Taking models of your teeth as needed
- A complimentary second appointment to discuss results and treatment plan if needed